- Speakers are encouraged to arrive at the venue at least an hour before their presentation is due to start. You will be given the opportunity to go through your slides in the break prior to your speech.
- Oral sessions allow authors to present papers for discussion detailing their presenting for 20 minutes, with 5 minutes allocated for questionnaire.
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations.
- The conference secretariat will provide a letter of invitation upon request. This letter is to facilitate participant's travel and visa arrangements only.
- Technicians will assist you in pre-loading your presentation to the networked system either by their presentation in an USB flash drive/external device or authors can present using their own devices.
- Prepare notes that highlight the salient points of your talk. Make sure your slides are readable, concise & uncluttered.
- LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones are provided.
- Basic AV setup would be provided; slider with pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, lapel, basic sound system.
- Please stop when signaled by the Chair to do so.
- Speakers who have video clips in their presentation should check the compatibility with the computer projection equipment
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been presented elsewhere (except in the form of a thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another conference. The submitting speaker should ensure that the abstract publication has been approved by all other co-authors.
- The abstracts must be submitted in English language (including title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
- Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address and contact number
- Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name
- Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the Nursing Summit - 2019.
- Abstract must be submitted online or can be e – mailed to the organizer.
- You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the organizer if you did not receive confirmation within 3 working days.
- You can submit your work in any broad themes (or) other topics related to Nursing and Healthcare.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstracts will be published in the relevant international journal.
Submit your abstract here