Welcome to Dentistry & Oral Health
THEME: Exploring the Recent Advancements & Frontiers in Dentistry
Global Episteme takes pleasure to organize Global conference on Dentistry & Oral Health at Rome, Italy during 1 - 2 July, 2019. Dental Conference 2019 brings together Dentists, dental academicians, scientists, instructors, dental practitioners, business pioneers, investors and young researchers, Professors, students and Health professionals. This is one kind of scientific platform with explicit keynote lectures, plenary sessions, Poster competition, Young Researchers’ Forum (YRF), Workshops, Symposiums and Exhibitions from elite researchers, distinguished scientists and business delegates.
Dental Conference 2019 showcases the best medical practices in the world, and provides a one-of-a-kind forum to explore the complete spectrum of Dentistry & Oral care from basic science to translation and application. We aim to narrow in on your scientific niche, and connect with the experts in your field. The conference provides a technical forum for reporting, learning and exploring about the latest research and advanced development, along with discussing new applications and technologies. The conference covers hot topics presentations from all over the world and professional networking.
We provide unique opportunity for Researcher’s, Advertisers, Exhibitors and Sponsors at this International event to share their ideas and improve their Network.
Aim and scope
Dental Conference 2019 | Rome, Italy is mainly designed to offer diverse sessions that address the theme “Exploring the Recent Advancements & Frontiers in Dentistry” and explore advances in research, practice, management and education in relation to disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. Dentistry is one of the most rewarding professions to pursue; through education, diagnosis and treatment, dentists provide the public with an essential health service. Research is continuing to show that the link between oral health and general health is strong. Providing platform for presenting research about treatments, exchanging ideas about it and dental exhibitions which contributes the dissemination of knowledge in Dentistry for the benefit of both the academia and business.
Our conference aims to;
- Provide opportunities for academics from a range of disciplines and countries to share their research ideas.
- Provide opportunities for academics to receive informal in-depth feedback through discussions and to enable them to establish contact with professionals in other countries and institutions. Networking provides access to various research activities with current findings and developments anticipated from other participants.
- Increasing your academic reputation which makes you a known figure in academic circles. Expanding your knowledge by exploring the presentations of new techniques, novel approaches, unpublished data under one platform.
Conference focuses on
- Exploring novel therapies in the dental treatment
- Oral health improvement & Oral health surveillance
- The Future of Dentistry: Benefits of 3D Dentistry and CBCT Machines
- Developing and monitoring quality dental services
- Dental public health intelligence
- Academic dental public health & Clinical research
- Dental management, dental hygiene & dental materials
- Advanced technologies for the treatment of dental and oral care
- Research in maxillofacial surgery & emerging technologies
- Innovative approaches to managing the complications of oral infections
- Dental Students, Scientists and Professors
- Dental Lab Professionals
- Dental Hygienists
- Oral Pathologists
- Dental Laboratory Technicians
- Cosmetic surgeons
- Pediatric Dentists
- Oral Physicians
- Oral/Dental Surgeons
- Dental Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Nurses
- Dental researchers
- Dental Treatment Coordinators
- Oral Microbiologists
- Health Care Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
- Dental Practice Managers
- Companies manufacturing Medical Devices
- Dental Manufactures & biomaterials
- Dental Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors
- Dental Market Professionals
The Italy dental manufacturing industry can look back on a long tradition (since 1916 organised under the roof of the VDDI) and has always been and still is a pioneer when it comes to developing trailblazing products and solutions for both the dental office and the dental laboratory. This is not least a result of its close and fruitful connections to science and research. From its origin up to now, this specialist industry is composed of mainly small and medium-sized businesses with a strong export orientation .The latter is among others reflected in the regular presence at dental trade shows world-wide, often in the form of joint exhibits/Italy Pavilions. There are four sectors in which the 200 member companies of the Association of Italy Dental Manufactures - with their products for the dental office and the dental laboratory - would like to continue to act as role model and pioneer: innovation, technology, quality and precision.
We welcome everyone to join us for two – day conference to The Eternal City, Rome in the month of July.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rome in July!