Welcome to Nursing & Healthcare Summit
THEME: Exploring the Recent Advancements & Future Outlook in Nursing Science
Global Episteme takes pleasure to organize conference on Nursing & Healthcare Summit at Tokyo in October 2019. Nursing Conference brings together Nurses, Research scholars, Professors, students, RN and Health professionals. This is one kind of scientific platform with explicit keynote lectures, plenary sessions, Poster competition, Young Researchers’ Forum (YRF), Workshops, Symposiums and Exhibitions from elite researchers, distinguished scientists and business delegates.
Nursing Summit - 2019 showcases the best medical practices in the world, and provides a one-of-a-kind forum to explore the complete spectrum of Nursing & Healthcare from basic science to translation and application. We aim to narrow in on your scientific niche, and connect with the experts in your field. We provide unique opportunity for Researcher’s, Advertisers, Exhibitors and Sponsors at this International event to share their ideas and improve their Network.
Aim and scope:
Nursing Summit 2019 | Tokyo, Japan is mainly designed to offer diverse sessions that address the theme “Exploring the Recent Advancements & Future Outlook in Nursing Science” and explore advances in research, practice, management and education in relation to disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. Nursing is one of the most rewarding professions to pursue; through education, practice and research. Nurses provide the public with an essential health service. Providing platform for presenting research about nursing & healthcare, exchanging ideas about it; contributes the dissemination of knowledge in Nursing Science for the benefit of both the academia and business.
Nursing conference aims to;
- Provide opportunities for academics from a range of disciplines and countries to share their research ideas.
- Provide opportunities for academics to receive informal in-depth feedback through discussions and to enable them to establish contact with professionals in other countries and institutions. Networking provides access to various research activities with current findings and developments anticipated from other participants.
- Increasing your academic reputation which makes you a known figure in academic circles. Expanding your knowledge by exploring the presentations of new techniques, novel approaches, unpublished data under one platform.
Who should attend?
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practitioners
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Nursing Lecturers
- Medical Students
- Nursing Students
- Obstetrics Pediatrics
- Legal Nurse Consultants
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Claims/Risk Managers
- Hospital Administrators
- Nursing and Healthcare Faculty
- Hospital General Counsel
- Physician Assistants
- Young researchers
Care of the sick in Japan was primarily done in the home by untrained family members until the end of the nineteenth century. Nursing first emerged in Tokyo in 1869, when the Tokyo Imperial University opened a small school for nurses. By 1915, nurse registration had been established and public health nurses began working throughout the country. The first nursing association in Japan was founded in 1929 by Take Hagiwara as the Nursing Association of the Japanese Empire. Nursing universities were established in the twentieth century and regulations were passed to develop standards for training and public health.
We welcome everyone to join us for three – day conference to “The Electric Town”, Tokyo in the month of October.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tokyo in October!