Request for Letter of Invitation
For security purposes, letter of invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference. Once your registration is complete, please contact the program coordinator to request a personalized letter of invitation.
Cancellation & Refund policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the conference in case of any unpredictable event. In that case, payments made towards registration and/or lodging will be refunded. Organizer will have no further liability to the client. Refunds will be made within 28 days of receipt of cancellation notification.
- If GE postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the total amount paid. You may use this credit for another GE event which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the total amount paid.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for 50% refund of the total amount paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 45 days before the event are eligible for a 40% refund of the total amount paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 45 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of GE, including the inability to obtain a visa. GE will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
Terms to be noted
- Organizer reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.
- Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant.