- Each poster session author will be provided with a 1 Meter x 1 Meter poster board area and mounting pins.
- You are advised to be in the poster area at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your presentation. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Poster content should be readable from a distance of 4-5 feet. A section at the top of the poster must contain the Title, Authors, and Affiliations. Each sheet should be numbered.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident).If data must be presented in table-form, keep it simple.
- Avoid overcrowding figures and cramming too many numbers into tables.
- Try not to stand directly in front of your poster, allow other scientists to view the entire poster. Stand to the side. Must display the ID card all the time during conference hours.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters.
- Poster evaluation and Certificate distribution will be done by the judges. Poster awards will be presented on day 2 during closing ceremony.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been presented elsewhere (except in the form of a thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another conference. The submitting speaker should ensure that the abstract publication has been approved by all other co-authors.
- The abstracts must be submitted in English language (including title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
- Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address and contact number
- Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name
- Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the ChemCat - 2020.
- Abstract must be submitted online or can be e – mailed to the organizer.
- You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the organizer if you did not receive confirmation within 3 working days.
- You can submit your work in any broad themes (or) other topics related to Chemistry.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstracts will be published in the relevant international journal.
Submit your abstract here